[AccessD] OFF TOPIC: Thanks for the assistance and I hope itdoesntend here..................................

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 15:00:52 CDT 2009

Well Tom, I can't say anything better than Rocky's already said it -- please
tell your daughter to jump right in. And, please, ask her to let us know how
you're doing???? Good luck with the surgery, but anymore, that stuff's just
a tad more serious than having a wart removed! ;) You'll be back in no time,
I suspect.

Susan H.