[AccessD] Office 2003 and 2007

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Jul 26 08:29:25 CDT 2009

The experiences I've read on the list indicate that there is no problem
running different versions of office on the same machine.  When it asks
where to install it, install to a different folder than the previously
installed version(s).  I've run 2 and three versions of office on the same
box.

However, I've also read that you should install them earliest to latest.
Not sure why - dll conflicts I think.  So If it doesn't work, I'd uninstall
both, and reinstall 2003 first then 2007.

Rocky