[AccessD] Office 2003 and 2007

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 10:03:12 CDT 2009

Oh my God... DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!! ;)

Seriously -- I just uninstalled 2007 after struggling for a year with that
stupid install. I use 2003 mostly. I open 2007 only to check instructions
for tips and articles. When I open a 2007 application after using 2003,
Windows goes through a horrendous installment -- it can take several
minutes. Cancelling has no affect. Then, when I go back to 2003 after
checking the instructions -- it does it again!

I hated it. I uninstalled 2007 and I'll have to put it on another system.

It's a mess and I've yet to find a solution.

Susan H.