[AccessD] Office 2003 and 2007

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 14:35:55 CDT 2009

> While this is highly annoying, it is expected behaviour, and there is no
> way
> around it.  However, installing the Office 2007 SPs should have reduced
> the
> time taken by the reconfiguration process to just a few seconds.

=====Why is it expected? I've never had this happen before with earlier
versions. I've had had at least two versions, and sometimes three on my
system at any given time. This has never happened before. It it did, it was
so short that I didn't even notice it. Or, I'm just getting old. :)

I install all sp's as they're released. All I can tell you is that a few
weeks ago it went from bad to worse -- it was taking several minutes, so I
just uninstalled 2007. I'll have to install it on a different system.

Susan H.