[AccessD] Using a VM/VPC

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 06:12:37 CDT 2009

Thanks John, that is useful - particularly the second example as I am not in
the range of 16mb.

Believe it or not, the problem I am now having is one of downloads.  I
cannot get a dowload of VirtualBox.  It keeps getting to 98% and hanging...

With Virtual PC (MS) I cannot find the download site.  Everything seems
geared to the new Windows 7 Virtual PC and I keep going in circles with the
various links.

GGrrrrr.

Thanks
Max