[AccessD] F'n 2007

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Jul 27 09:35:09 CDT 2009

LOL, it is entirely likely that they in fact never did collaborate at all.

VBA is a base language.  VBA for Access simply adds extensions required to understand Jet and Access
specific things.  VBA for Excel simply adds extensions to understand excel specific things.  What
the Access team would add to Excel's team when writing Excel extensions is pretty questionable, and
vice versa.