[AccessD] Finally! Second access point in my house

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Jul 28 10:13:59 CDT 2009

Max,

  The wireless signal is exposed to the public, but it is attached to the
private network (LAN) side of a router, which is why it's critical to secure
it.  Otherwise, anyone driving by your house can hop on your private
network.

  But when I said public, I meant the Internet (WAN) side of the router.

Jim.