[AccessD] Has anyone ever sen a listbox not display all rows?

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jul 30 13:46:30 CDT 2009

I have never heard of this "255 maximum controls regardless of when" thing.  I would not doubt the
255 max controls part, it is the tracking of old controls that I would doubt.  But Access has done
stranger things.  I have no idea where it would store tracking for old deleted controls, however
given the rename tracking stuff it is probably out there somewhere.