[AccessD] Setting up a Domain.

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 17:01:38 CDT 2009

We always laugh about it now, but for the life of me, I can't remember what
he did.

I think he had his Xbox & TV taken away because he was playing them at night
instead of sleeping (and thus waking up in time for school)
He was then caught mucking with hand held heletronic devices (Game boy...)
at night which were taken away, then a laser pointer...
That might have been the straw that broke the camels back.

He still had to brush his teeth. He just had to use the manual toothbrush.

Oh the horror! I'm surprised he didn't call Child Services on us.

:)