[AccessD] Setting up a Domain.

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 18:35:34 CDT 2009

Drew,

>> When you setup a domain, you need your domain controller to be on
whenever the network is in use, otherwise authentication fails, and
things will go bonkers! ;) <<

That makes perfect sense.  I had been trying Virtual Server 2005 for a
short time only because that was the only (free) way that I could try
out Windows Vista...but I uninstalled it because I couldn't seem to
get VS to recognize that I, indeed, did have a VMC/VHD set up already.
 I think I'll give it another shot for trying out this domain thing.

Since I already have Windows Server 2003 set up as a virtual PC, what
do I need to go through to "convert" it to run under Virtual Server
2005?

Steve Erbach