[AccessD] EATBloagt

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 10:03:29 CDT 2009

Hi Robert.
As it presently stands you import the self-contained form (form & code) into
an mde. Then run it.  It then exports all selected objects in text format.
You can then re-import them or better still, create a new mdb, import
eatbloat and remimport everything into your new mdb.

The process of exporting as text drops all "crud" as William so succinctly
puts it.

Best just use it to find out.

Max