[AccessD] Woman, Maths and SQL...

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Jun 8 12:12:20 CDT 2009

Well, here is my wife's take on the matter.  Of course she is no mathematician.

.
.
.

OK, so isn't this mathematically incorrect from the get-go?  (if * means
multiplication, anyway).  It should be Woman = time + money; and if time =
money, then it should be woman = time = money.  We are the same as money!
You strike it rich when you find a good woman!

Love,

M-