[AccessD] Update or Cancel Update without Addnew or Edit

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Jun 8 19:08:49 CDT 2009

Oops - wrong about the DAO - there are recordsets being opened and closed.
Let me take a look at the .Updates and see if there's a .Update without a
.Addnew or .Edit...

Ok, Checked - no .Update without am .Edit or .AddNew in line with no
possibility of reaching the .Update without executing the .AddNew or .Edit
first.  No .CancelUpdates.

Rocky