[AccessD] Update or Cancel Update without Addnew or Edit

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Tue Jun 9 00:05:55 CDT 2009

...if you have overlapping, updatable record sources there won't be a work
around ...you have to fix it

...is this a new problem without any changes? ...or has there been some
recent changes to the app by you or someone else?

...if new without any changes, I'd approach it as corruption

...if there have been changes, I'd look at all of the record sources on the
form and its subs including those for any controls or lookups ...looking to
see if they are using the same source.

...and worst case with an intermittent type problem ...consider line
numbering your code and re-doing your error codes to feed you the line
producing the error ...I've used the mztools add-in to do this.

William