[AccessD] Google Fusion Tables

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 12 17:40:38 CDT 2009

This looks really neat. Being able to share or protect organized or
disorganized data with anyone on the web or can connect to the web. The
system will sort/group data anyway you want and allow it to summarized,
modified or retrieved.

The only limitations are on how much data the system will allow. 100MB to a
dataset and up to a maximum of 250MB... Now if this read GBs instead of MBs
it would be ready for primetime. ;-)

I guess if the size was too large people would just start using it as data
storage.

But I will be doing some testing... definitely.

Jim