[AccessD] Access2000 crashing

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Jun 15 08:46:46 CDT 2009

The only thing I can think of is that the popular wisdom here is that you
need to install different versions of Office from earliest to latest - in
your case 97, then 2000, then 2003.  Plus the updates.  Big PITA.  I'm not
sure why that advice was given and wouldn't explain why it went south on you
to begin with. But apparently installing them in a different order created
some kind of problem. Are 97 and 2003 working OK then?

Rocky