[AccessD] FW: AMS Update

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Jun 17 10:10:12 CDT 2009

Dear List:

As you can see from the email below, the function to add a date to the
Outlook calendar works except, as I thought, it goes to his personal
calendar and not the shared one.  Does anybody know offhand how one points
to a different calendar when automating Outlook from Access?

MTIA

Rocky Smolin

Beach Access Software

858-259-4334