[AccessD] Conditional subforms

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 19 07:32:32 CDT 2009

Hi Gustav:

I think the client is concerned that there was a bucket load of money thrown
at this project and the application is still barely operational... It was
not my project but it is like someone who went through a bad marriage and
now they are totally 'gun-shy'.

I like projects more when I just have to be the programmer and not the
physcritist. ;-)

Jim