[AccessD] Learning .Net

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Jun 22 20:04:14 CDT 2009

There are many reasons to avoid Oracle , not the least being the complex requirements to
installing the ODBC driver for a specific Oracle version.

But I call B*llsh*t on this!  The writer knows not of what he speaks!

Concatenation is not a binary operation.  SQL Server and Access both operate in  the same
way as this with Nulls.

--
Stuart