[AccessD] Learning .Net

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Mon Jun 22 21:35:56 CDT 2009

I have to totally agree Darryl.
Although AC2007 has that cool linkage to Sharepoint lists, hardly anyone
uses it.
One big reason is that the sync feature is disabled in the run-time version.

At one of my clients, Access is being banned by the IT department.
However, the users fought to retain it as a prototyping platform...and they
won that battle.

Also your mention of C# is interesting....as it appears that VB.NET is just
a ugly step-child of the original VB. VB.NET code is so verbose and not
elegant at all....IMHO.

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential
information and are intended for the named addressee only. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this
e-mail immediately. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not
waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. It is your
responsibility to check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.  No
warranty is made that this material is free from computer virus or any other
defect or error.  Any loss/damage incurred by using this material is not the
sender's responsibility.  The sender's entire liability will be limited to
resupplying the material.