[AccessD] Learning .Net

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Tue Jun 23 04:34:49 CDT 2009

...amen to the remote in ...this is my preferred method of working with
clients now ...I can be on their desktop in a matter of seconds, the
responsiveness is almost as good as if I was setting there, and they love
the immediate support ...it makes a world of difference when you can
actually talk to the client at the same time you're looking at his desktop,
all from your own desktop.

William