[AccessD] What is this?

Mike Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jun 23 09:44:16 CDT 2009

Obviously, I don't really know this stuff, but it is really interesting.

I wonder if DDE is simply diving into the message stream in the same
way that COM has a somewhat eager look-ahead registry resolution
of types, etc - the same thing the happens in Visual Studio'sError
List/Warnings/Messages window.

Hmm. I'm going to have to look into this when I get some time.

-
Michael R Mattys
MapPoint and Database Dev
www.mattysconsulting.com