[AccessD] Learning .Net

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 23 13:29:48 CDT 2009

Good call John... Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 5:23 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Learning .Net

Shamil,

My preference is Hamachi to create a VPN direct to an individual desktop,
then I use VNC.  there are
issues if the remote end has a slow internet connection but it works and is
all readily available.
Professional firewalls can easily shut down Hamachi however so it works best
for small clients.

Shamil Salakhetdinov wrote:
> Hi William,
>
> What tool(s) do you use to get at clients' PCs? - I have used to use MS
Live