[AccessD] Learning .Net -- PHP Instead?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 23 13:53:25 CDT 2009

Hi Susan:

But PRISMS (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6665) purpose is
the integration of desk-top apps into the internet. Like SHARE POINT
(http://www.microsoft.com/online/en-ca/trial.mspx?WT.srch=1) and JOOMAL
(http://www.joomla.org)... Then there is HyperOffice which I have no idea
what it is...

I definitely like the idea of doing mashups with various technologies and
that is all being made possible with the associated browser interface(s) and
protocols.

Jim