[AccessD] Write Conflict SQL and adp

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Tue Jun 23 17:27:16 CDT 2009

It is not the sequencing that is the problem (although if the user
adds a new record then the refresh will sort it into its proper order
which may not be at the end of the records).  The problem with
refresh is that if you are working on record 6 and then tab to go to
the next record then the records refresh and the cursor is not on
record 1 (not 7).
David