[AccessD] Write Conflict SQL and adp

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Tue Jun 23 18:36:58 CDT 2009

I could although this only works if the user is
going through the records.  If they edit a field
then click on some other part of the screen (eg a
button) then I would want the cursor to be back
on the button.  If they close the form then I
don't want them staying in the screen.

I have done this sort of thing successfully
(being able to edit records) in an XP adp/SQL2000
combination.  It seems that something has changed
between SQL2000 and SQL2005 so that it is not working the same.

David