[AccessD] Write Conflict SQL and adp

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Tue Jun 23 20:08:37 CDT 2009

Ah, I couldn't see how I could pass the location parameter to the
view but filtering would work for small tables.

In one case there are several thousand records and growing each
month.  If possible I would prefer this to be filtered at the SQL end
rather than the Access end.

I will test it out anyway.  Thanks.

David