[AccessD] Write Conflict SQL and adp

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jun 24 10:20:29 CDT 2009

You can still use the return syntax, but it should be at the exit point.

In .Net cleanup may be less critical as well, but in VBA the garbage collector is not robust and we
all know that we should strive to cleanup pointers to recordsets, collections, classes and all of
that stuff.  If you very neatly create cleanup code down in the exit point and then just "Return"
somewhere up in the code...

I just make it a point to ALWAYS go through my exit point.  Even if there is no cleanup code right
now, there might be cleanup code added later down the road.