[AccessD] Learning .Net -- PHP Instead?

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jun 24 11:16:18 CDT 2009

And I contend that if the garbage collector is airtight then the need is less.

VBA OTOH has a garbage collector that belongs to a union, it only works on Mondays, Wednesdays, the
third Fridays and never on holidays.  Unless of course it is just out on strike...

I think from reading the articles and the comments underneath that there is no consensus.  An
opinion is an opinion is an opinion.  Man is a rationalization machine and while you can rationalize
as many exit points as you want, I can rationalize only a single exit point.

Natural PKs on the other hand...

;)