[AccessD] Very OT: Kodak will retire KODACHROME Film

Pedro Janssen pedro at plex.nl
Wed Jun 24 14:49:04 CDT 2009

Hello Gustav, Jim and others,

although Kodachrome was a good film, i already changed to Velvia when this
was introduced.
When you see the quality of the digital images, it was certain that one of
these days our 36mm film, would be removed from the market.
I love digital photography and it changed my Photography life completly, in
a positive way.

Jim, i use a Nikon ls-2000 scanner for slides with silverfast software.
It gives me a very good quality digital images from slides.
Now a days this scanner can be bought relatively sheap second hand.

Pedro Janssen