[AccessD] Learning .Net -- PHP Instead?

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Wed Jun 24 17:15:14 CDT 2009

I am going to replace 'a bunch of code' with Step X.

Which is easier to follow?:

Step 1
If SomeCondition Then
	Step 2
Else
	Step 1
	Step 2
End if
If Another Contition Then
	Step 3
Else
	Step 2
	Step 3
End if
If FinalCondition Then
	Step 4
Else
	Step 1
	Step 2
	Step 3
	Step 4
End if

OR

Step1:
Step 1
If SomeCondition Then Goto Step1
Step2:
Step 2
If Not Another Condition Then Goto Step2
Step3:
Step 3
If Not FinalCondition Then Goto Step1
Step4:
Step 4

Which is cleaner?  The first method could have you repeating code over
and over, the second method has the code once, and simple (and what
should be well labeled) 'jump points' to make complex 'logic' simpler.

Drew