[AccessD] Update SP3 for Access 2000

accma at sympatico.ca accma at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 26 09:41:14 CDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I have a Access 2000 database that works fine at home (on a Access 2003 installation).

Now I'm trying to use it at the office and some part works, some part keep bugging!  After research I notice that my Access 2000 at work never had any updates installed.  I guess it might be the source of the problem.  I have Access 2000 and Office 2003 (no access) installed.  When I try to apply SR1, it tells me that the update program did not locate the expected version of Microsoft Office 2000 on my computer.  I guess it's probably because I have Office 2003 installed.

Is there any way to update Access 2000 without having to uninstall Office 2003 ?

Thanks!

Annie