[AccessD] Poll on Access 2007

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Sun Jun 28 01:19:11 CDT 2009

William,

From: "William Hindman" <wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 12:35 AM

>  ... A2k3 is the last Access tool I'll ever use.

I'm sorry to hear that, William.  Of course, Access 2003 is now pretty out
of date.  I mean, soon it will be *two* versions behind.

In the meantime, I know people who used to be into VB6, and FoxPro, and
various other technologies that are gradually going extinct.  Whereas it
looks to me that Access is just reaching adolesence.  What a stroke of luck
that some of us hitched our wagon to the Access horse, and not one of those
others.

Another few weeks, and we'll start to see some more frequent public
discussion of the Access 2010 technical preview.  In spite of your insulting
comments, I really hope you will see your way clear to re-consider.

--
Regards
Steve

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4193 (20090626) __________