[AccessD] Poll on Access 2007

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Jun 28 21:25:48 CDT 2009

 >> ... I do not want to spend the time to completely relearn Access... Me too.  Well, I don't know
about "completely" - more like about 5%.  But  anyway, whether I "want" to or not, I decided I'd
better rise to the  challenge and do it, or get left out in the cold.

Happy for ya.  I decided that if MS has this attitude towards me (developers) I will move on to
greener pastures.

I ask you why the programmer interface has to be screwed around.  I can hear the crickets... but I
don't hear you (or Microsoft).  Nor do I care really.

This whole thing started as a comment about how MS doesn't care, isn't listening.  You are a PRIME
example of the truth of that statement.