[AccessD] Poll on Access 2007

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Jun 29 13:05:21 CDT 2009

 I'll bet I could tell you how they implemented TempVar, because most of
us have created some variation on that theme in the past to get around
the limitations on global variables.  It would be hidden in the MS
implementation, but it has to be pretty much the same thing ... And it's
a great way to create a sloppy application: the easier it is, the
sloppier it becomes.

Charlotte Foust