[AccessD] Converting Customers to VB.Net(was: Pollon Access2 007)

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 29 21:36:04 CDT 2009

Hi William:

I have done a lot of graphics through spreadsheets... a number of my users
like excel and like to see a spreadsheet or two in which to play. There is
no harm in that as they are just results.

A couple of years ago I built a whole dynamic spreadsheet with a number of
forms and recordsets, with ranges instead of tables for a Real-estate
company back East. That was real hard work as apposed to Access as much of
the data had to be validated with each command as users could screw with the
data. As per emails there is some more work coming up...?

Jim