[AccessD] OT-AVAYA Auto-Attendent

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 30 01:56:34 CDT 2009

To all,

Sorry for the OT, but didn't know where to post this.  We have AVAYA
telephone systems, and an auto-attendent manager (think it's called
VoiceMail Pro Client).  Where we can setup a number, then the user gets the
pre-recorded messages, with options etc, bit like most auto-mated call
centres.

I have a number, which when dialled will ask me for a payrol number, it then
repeats the payroll number.  I then open a coonection to our employees
database, and have a simple select query like below :

SELECT PayNo
FROM OurPersonnelTable
WHERE  (PayNo = "$KEY") ;

The payroll number I am entering is a dummy one, which has a record setup
for my details (PayNo 999999),  But the select for some reason is always
failing.

Anyone had any experience of this, and could point me to reference
sites/manuals etc

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Paul Hartland