[AccessD] Access error

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 09:42:00 CDT 2009

hmmm, I can't really Ken.  I just "get the feeling" that sometimes there may
be hidden control characters in modules etc, maybe caused by typing too fast
etc. You will probably have experiened the case where the code will stop
running on a line which appears to be a debug break point and comes up
hightlighted in yellow - it may have been a genuine break point at some
future time.  As you know, if you export code into NotePad it will strip any
control characters and leave just plain text - if you then paste it back
again into the module it will probably run ok the next time after a
compile.  Whether it is a genuine control character is impossible to say
because it doesn't display.

That is all I meant by it.

Max