[AccessD] Scrum (was: Find First in an Array? ...)

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Mar 1 02:08:54 CST 2009

It's a temporary site.  I registered the domain with Register.com when we
were first getting started so that we had a set of appropriate email
addresses. . I'm currently using their free Starter Page website facilities.

Once we are up and running I will be building a proper site and hosting it
elsewhere.

--
Stuart