[AccessD] Tina's Treeview example

Jack and Pat drawbridgej at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 1 14:10:24 CST 2009

Max,

I don't think so.

I saw a reference to a future #6, but I couldn't find it.

I was going to contact the author to see if there was an update, but could
not find a link to do anything other than comment on each episode.

Max, I don't know if you know SCRUM as Gustav and Shamil are talking, but  I
had not. There are some videos at these links that overview the process.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-7230144396191025011
<http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-7230144396191025011&ei=4eqqSeL-Fozu
qAPHx62BCA&q=scrum&hl=en> &ei=4eqqSeL-FozuqAPHx62BCA&q=scrum&hl=en

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmGMpME_phg

Jack