[AccessD] Scrum and C#

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Mar 1 15:18:27 CST 2009

Forwarded from Shamil who has some trouble with his AccessD mail account:

*-
Hi John and everybody,

John, it's great that you can commit to participate in SCRUM/agile distributed project. Now we just need one more member.

I'd also prefer to develop project using Visual Studio 2005 or 2008 - doesn't matter.

Gustav and Mike do you have VS2005?

I have made sample VS2005 and VS2008 projects to test that we all are ready for teamwork development.
They are here:

http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/download/scrum/nwnet.zip (~400KB)

Please download them and test that they compile well on your systems: they worked OK here on two my development systems MS Windows Server 2003 and MS Windows Vista Ultimate.

Anybody with C# 2008 Express Edition could you please try to compile VS2008 solutiion prepared with VS2008 Professional Edition - it has .NET
ReportViewer control and I do not know will VS2008 Prof. Solution compile under C# 2008 Express.

Thank you.
--
Shamil