[AccessD] Scrum and C#

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Mar 2 00:53:36 CST 2009

Hi Mike,

Please check does the link works OK today:

http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/download/scrum/nwnet.zip (~400KB)

(There were some issues on the ISP server yesterday - but all in all this is a company with almost 10 years history with one of the biggest local networks on North-West of Spb with broadband access to Internet etc. - usually work well).

Of course there shoudl be additional way to share files for this project - the above link is just temp for this organizational period. As we talkd here we can probably use PopFly or MS Live SkyDrive or CodePlex - let's decide within out team during coming week...

I have put the test solutions also here - this is another server in Moscow or it can be even I do not know where but ISP company is probably located in Moscow:

http://shamils-4.hosting.parking.ru/download/nwnet.zip

This above sever works well - tested - I have one customer from States who intensively used on this server a custom Web Service developed for them. They used this custom web service for a couple of months almost non-stop until they portedWeb Service into their own Intranet.

Thank you.

--
Shamil