[AccessD] Scrum

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Mar 2 01:18:27 CST 2009

Hi Shamil

But wouldn't it be dangerous to rely on TargetProcess Community Edition and only five free licenses? If a sixth member would join (you aimed for 7 +/-2 members) we all will have to pay $249 which I think is not likely to be accepted.

I installed Popfly (very easy). It integrates directly into Visual Studio as a menu entry - couldn't be easier. If it fits the purpose, of course, which I can't tell.

/gustav

>>> mcp2004 at mail.ru 02-03-2009 07:38 >>>

Thank you, Doug,

Now we have 5 team members! :)

Gustav,
Mike,
John,
Doug,
Shamil

And the team is complete for this first project as we plan to use TargetProcess SCRUM/agile management softwarem which free community edition has only five free licenses. I have got this edition already and I plan to install it within this week on my ASP.NET hosting site (because I do not have server side access to thsi ASP.NEt hosting site the installation needs some manual work).