[AccessD] Scrum

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Mar 2 05:17:14 CST 2009

Hi Gustav,

5 team members shoudl be optimal for this first project.

Additional Access-D members who wanted to join could play the role of ProductOwner/stakeholders/users.

And in the next project we can try to extend the team.

TargetProcess currently looks the best SCRUM/agile project management/tracking tools for me because of the free community edition with the complete functionality and because it's ASP.NET based.

But of course we have to look how it works when installed on ASP.NET hosting server: it looks good on demos, if could be not so good (slow) when used from Internet.

If that will not work then we can look for some alternative and meanwhile keep ProdcutBacklog and BurnDown task list and other tracking info manually as for this small project and 5 team members that woudl be not that much additional work...

Maybe we can just use MS Live or Google groupwork/teamwork features...

But TargetProcess being dedicated for SCRUM/agile process and have good credentials looks the first candidate to use now...

Thank you.

--
Shamil