[AccessD] Scrum

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Mar 2 05:20:58 CST 2009

Yes, Andy, we will try to switch to dba-VB ASAP.

Let us keep some weekly digest progress posting here in Access-D for the Access-D members who do not get subscribed to dba-VB - maybe they will find it possible to join us for the new projects and will be interested to test/comment on our progress?

Thank you.

--
Shamil