[AccessD] Should I use an adp or an mdb

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 09:47:19 CST 2009

Well our group is at least two, David. I was one of the earliest adopters of
ADP and the app had 250+ tables and tons of sprocs and UDFs and 75+ users
connected to a TS box, and it worked very well. I hope the MS people don't
decide to kill this approach because it works extremely well and at a
fraction of the cost of the equivalent .NET solution. (Don't get me wrong, I
like .NET too and also Ruby on Rails.)

Arthur