[AccessD] Word Macros

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:16:09 CST 2009

Could you...

1. Select your code, copy to doc1.doc
2. Select all.  Format as Courier New and save.

Then in your doc2.doc set the font to Times New.
1. Type in your text.
2. Press Enter, enter, Enter and a letter.  This will all be in Times New
3. Up, Up to the blank line.
4. Copy -n- paste from doc1.doc which should come in as Courier New.
5. Go down to the last char on doc2.doc and continue typing.

OR

Use the Macro Record option to create two macros.  Say Alt-R for Courier and
Alt-M for Times New.
Use these to switch between fonts.

Max
...seems cumbersome but takes long to say than to do.  Might work.