[AccessD] FW: Transportable Document Approach needed

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Mar 4 21:55:38 CST 2009

Here's what did:

Downloaded A2K2ReportUtilities.zip
Extracted A2K2ReportUtilitiesver2.mdb and A2K2ReportSpecs.mde to a directory

Then in Office 2003:
Opened A2K2ReportUtilitiesver2.mdb
Set a reference in VBA, Tools-References to A2K2ReportSpecs.mde (It shows as
"ReportSpecs")
Opened the form "ReportUtilties".
Selected a report from the list
Made sure "RTF for Microsoft Word - EMF images" was selected
Clicked on "Export To File"
The exported RTF file consists of several Pictures, one for each page and nothing else.

How are you generating an editable document?