[AccessD] FW: Transportable Document Approach needed

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Mar 5 04:42:31 CST 2009

Ah-ha. Finally got it.

You missed a step in your instructions. Each embedded EMF "picture" is composed of a
large number of editable image text boxes.

You need to Right Click - Edit Picture ,  *then*  right right click on a text box.

That's real messy.

I think I'll stay with Word automation, a recordset and bookmarks.  Much better end product
for the user to edit.

Cheers,
Stuart