[AccessD] Filtered combos

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Mar 5 09:13:22 CST 2009

Hmmm...  I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

I am discussing a combo box on a form that needs to display a different dataset when the user is
SELECTING data for a new record, than for when the user is just viewing all the existing records in
the form.  When viewing existing records, the combo needs to display unfiltered data, but when
adding a new record it needs to filter the selection down in some manner.